Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Johnny Come Lately, and often...

When I saw John McCain at Monday’s rally in Virginia Beach, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. It wasn’t anything negative. No smears or innuendo. Totally non-political. And something I would never expect him to brag about in public. Then again, at his age, I guess it is something to brag about. I’ll let you decide…
(NOTE: This isn’t technically a parody, but I couldn’t resist. Call it parod-ic license. You should also know that even though this video features John McCain, it really isn’t partisan. If Barack Obama would’ve said what McCain said, I SWEAR I would’ve made the same video.)
Special Appearance by Meg Ryan, who I used to have a big crush on before she did that thing to her lips.


John McCain said some VERY interesting things at his rally in Virginia Beach the other day…

No comments: